Dancing Lines

Digital-scrapbooker and Digital Scrapbooking Designer

Sunday, July 20, 2008

photography

I have canon rebel xti. I just started paying more attention to creative modes. I've been playing with different modes and i must say i've gotten some really good pictures. I've been also playing with textures and photoshop actions a lot these days.

I used a free texture from flickr on this photo. If you haven't tried textures on your photos then try it. Play with blend modes and opacity.



The other thing i'm loving right now is photoshop actions. You can find some really cool actions at deviantART.



I also worked on more journal pages. I'll be posting the pictures in couple of days.

Hope you had a great weekend!
--JD

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate Hadfield said...

Your photographs are always amazing Jenna, the textured effects here and fab!

Looking forward to seeing more journal pages too :)

3:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your visit Jenna! I just adore what you have done with the textures here, it looks fantastic (thanks for the links!)
Cheers

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/*
*/