Dancing Lines

Digital-scrapbooker and Digital Scrapbooking Designer

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bad blogger...

My poor blog. I've been neglecting it for a while. I can't believe this is my first post this year. First of all wishing all of my readers a very happy new year! It's hard to balance family, designing, scrapping, social commitments.

I'll promise to update this blog regularly. I'm also working on a little gift for you all so don't forget to check back in few days.

I have lots of new products in my store at the lilypad so don't forget to take a pick. Have you stopped by the lilypad gallery lately? It's got so much inspiration so please stop by.

In other news my product Swirly Scribbles is being spotlighted at Disc Talk Radio. There's also a little gift for the Disc Talk Radio subscribers so don't forget to check it out.

Have a great day!
--JD

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/*
*/