Dancing Lines

Digital-scrapbooker and Digital Scrapbooking Designer

Friday, November 09, 2007

Swirl Masks...

Hello there fellow scrappers. Hope everyone had a good week. My week was uneventful. DD's doing really well at her preschool. I have to thank all of you who suggested honey for my allergies. I've been taking it for a week now and it seems to be working. :) I picked it up from our local farmer's market last week and taking it ever since. Currently i've been taking it twice a day but i think i should at least take it 4 times a day.
So what's new in my lilypad store? Well i have these really unique swirl masks which you can use it with your choice of papers and embellish them with your choice of elements. They are perfect touch to any layout. Then i have a pack of fun and funky alpha mix. Both pack are on sale until sunday midnight so check them out. Here are the previews:

The alpha mix:
My layout using the swirl masks:
Thank you and have a great weekend.
--JD

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/*
*/