Dancing Lines

Digital-scrapbooker and Digital Scrapbooking Designer

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Pinwheel Posies!!!

Is anyone reading my non-freebie related posts or people are just visiting my blog for freebies...hmmmm, just curious! Just to remind you guys the blog challenge i posted in my previous entry is due Monday. If you want a product of your choice from my store then send me the link to your layout. :)

I have this really fun pack going into the store on friday. It's called "Pinwheel Posies". The pack will be 20% off for the weekend. Here's the preview:

Here's a layout i created using the posies:

{see here for credits}

NO Freebie today! Check back on Monday and I may have something for you!

Have a great weekend!
--JD

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm reading! Although I do love your freebies too :0)

Your layouts are so beautiful I love how you show us how to use your products - I like that you use them in your own LOs and not just create them for sale - you and your family should get to enjoy them too!

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your pinwheel posies-so darn cute!!! ~Lil B~

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Grab My Button said...

Great blog, thanks for posting this

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/*
*/