Dancing Lines

Digital-scrapbooker and Digital Scrapbooking Designer

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Busy week!

Sorry about not posting on monday. I've been really busy. DD just started pre-school so i had to hang around to see if she was ok. To my surprise, she adjusted very well. She didn't even cry when i left. She's only going for 2 days a week but she'll start going 5 days a week for half a day in october. She's so ready.

In the digital-scrapbooking news, my store is doing well. Thank you for your well wishes. I really appreciate it. I love designing and now i'm just thrilled to be selling my creations. I feel so proud when i see my designs in scrapbooking layouts. Thank you all so much.

Here's a sneak peak at what's coming at my Lilypad store:

I didn't have time to create a freebie but i'm working on making one right now. Check back on friday for the freebie.

Thanks you.
--JD

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's amazing how resilient children are. Glad that she is doing well in school.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/*
*/