Dancing Lines

Digital-scrapbooker and Digital Scrapbooking Designer

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Vine with a Butterfly!

WOW...weeks are flying by. I don't want summer to end so soon. I'm a guest CT member for Tracy Murphy Designs for the month of July. You can check her stuff out at FPD. Don't forget to check the Lilypad gallery for some inspiration.

I'm also busy working on my Scrapgypsies project for the next month. Check out some hybrid projects in the gallery.

This freebie is no longer available. This week's freebie is a black and red vine with a butterfly. I hope you like it. Here's the preview:

Here's my layout using the vine.

{credits: craft paper by Traci Murphy;fonts:century gothic,susie'shand,veneto}

Please read the TOU included with the download. All my freebies are for Personal use only. Don't forget to leave a comment if you download the freebie.

Thanks and have a great weekend.
--JD

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

soo cute! Thank you

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the fantastic doodle - I just love that butterfly!

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very pretty! Thanks for sharing. I hope you don't mind me mentioning this in your comments section, I could not find your email addy, but you should check out scrapperdesign . com / forum! All the designers are listing freebies there! Almost 300 members now and climbing daily!

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the quote on your layout!! your stuff is always sooo unique and refreshing...thanks again for sharing your art with us.
-sheryl

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always look forward to your designs and your layout is wonderful. [Love that photo!] Thanks so much for sharing.

~Lil B~

3:39 PM  
Blogger Myxi said...

Beautiful, thank you!

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this gorgeous freebie...:-) Susi

11:46 AM  
Blogger Silvitanova said...

I've just found your blog! Love it!
Thanks for sharing!

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANKS SO MUCH. WANTED TO GET ONE OF YOUR VINE GOODIES. HOPE YOU OFFER SOME MORE LIKE THIS.
THANKS AGAIN SO VERY MUCH.

9:23 PM  
Blogger HeatherB said...

I really like your style. I just found you a few weeks ago, and I check back every week to see what you have. Your style is so distinctive and you make such beautiful freebies. Thank you!

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for another lovely doodle.

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/*
*/