Dancing Lines

Digital-scrapbooker and Digital Scrapbooking Designer

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Time for A freebie!

I don't feel motivated these days may be because the weather is getting warmer and i'm out of the house most of the day with DD. We go to a park, go to our local library, play in our backyard, go for a walk... I need to get my creative mojo back. It's sometimes really hard to balance home and scrapping.

Give me some suggestions on what you'd like to see besides flowers, vines and swirls. I can try my hands at drawing some other things.

This week's freebie is an another flower vine. Since i have a girl, i end up using flower vines a lot in my layout and end up drawing flower vines a lot :) The download is no longer available.

The font i used here is called veneto. Isn't it cool? Here'a layout i did using the vine and some other stuff:

{credits:Flower vine by me;paper and ribbons by Dianne Rigdon from her Gypsy Patch kit (ShabbyElements.com);flowers by Christina Renee;sequin bits by Amy Martin (the-lilypad.com);buttons by Kari Hentzelt (memoirmarket.com);paper edges by Catrine (catscrap.com);alpha by Lauren Reid (scrapartist.com)
fonts: century gothic, susie's hand}


Please don't forget to read the TOU included with the download. Please leave a comment if you download the freebie. Please NO HOTLINK and Email Link to the download page.

Thanks and have a great weekend!
--JD

Labels:

18 Comments:

Blogger -tnchick- said...

Beautiful - thanks!!

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for this. It is just gorgeous!

9:07 AM  
Blogger namalam said...

I always look forward to your freebies. You have a unique style that I truly love. Thank you so much.

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Thank you for your beautiful vine doodle!

9:37 AM  
Blogger CathyK Designs said...

Thank you for the gorgeous flower vine doodle!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Dawnree said...

Thank you! beautiful doodles!

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your flower vines...Thanks so much...;o)

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is GORGEOUS! Thank you!

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The flower vines are beautiful! As always :) Thanks so much! Personally, I love your vines cuz I also have a girl and use a lot of flowers and "girly" stuff...it takes me forever trying to decided which one to use...LOL...

12:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for this gorgeous flower vine!!

12:13 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

Your doodles are always so beautiful - thank you

1:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome looking! Thanks so much. I appreciate your sharing this with us.

4:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TY for the freebie :)

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your doodles are so gorgeous! thanks for sharing them with us!

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you :)

11:48 PM  
Blogger justrenae said...

I love this swirly doodle!!!!! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!

Thanks for sharing! Renae

11:23 PM  
Blogger Melberry said...

Such a lovely gift ... thanks very much.

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was to late and didn't get this lovely swirls, but I will be wake next time.

Thank you for sharing lovely things.
Maria
x
millondon@hotmail.com

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/*
*/