Dancing Lines

Digital-scrapbooker and Digital Scrapbooking Designer

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Free Flower Vine!

I don't know what's going on with this weather. It's spring but it feels like winter is back again. I've been fighting really bad cold all week. But i have some good news to share. I'm a Scrap Gypsy. I'm really excited to be working with an amazing team. In another news, I was a random draw winner of Digi-Dare #30 and winner of Digi-Dare #31.

Ok, so this week's freebie is a beautiful flower vine. I hope you're not tired of my vines and swirls. I just love to draw them, i can't help it :) So here's the preview: The download is no longer available.


{credits: Flowers, butterfly, beadedbits, ribbons (from looped ribbons, layered mix and washey ribbons element pack) by Amy Martin. Staple and prong by Bren Boone. Journaling strip by Leah Riordan, Stamped block by LaWanna Desjardin)

I embellished my flower vine with some stitched flowers, buttons and ribbons.

All my freebies are for personal use only. DO NOT share my freebies via email. Please leave a comment if you download the freebie. I enjoy reading the comments and i really appreciate them.

Thanks and have a great weekend.
--JD

Labels:

23 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

I am so loving all your swirls and doodles. You do a fantasic job on these keep them coming! Congrats on becoming a Scrap Gypsy too!

8:49 AM  
Blogger nanasdinky said...

Thank you so much! I love it !

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful flower vine!!

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers! And congrats on the Scrapgypsies! :)

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, your art just keeps getting better each week! I love everyhting you offer us...thank you so much... I already used the doodle from last week...so neat!
-Sheryl

1:48 PM  
Blogger grambie said...

Thanks again for your so beautiful free-forming flourishes. I Love Them. If I had my way, every lo I did have them as accessories.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Mara said...

thank you very much, never get tired of these beauties you create

3:18 PM  
Blogger Sanny Aletheia said...

Wow, you have a cool blog and some cool products here too!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Shell said...

Thanks so much love the layout you did with the vine.

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! This is so beautiful! The colors are so soothing! Thank you for sharing your awesome work! :)

Lor in WI

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is lovely. Thank you for this very nice gift.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Meta Meulenbelt said...

Thank you, it looks beautiful.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

Lovely.. thankyou for sharing.

3:03 AM  
Blogger patchas said...

I have been trying and trying and I keep getting an error message. Is 4shared down? It is beautiful, so hope I can get it.

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow..Thank you sooooo much!!! Your stuff is awesome! I wish your older freebies were still available...I love them..LOL
Ever plan on re-offering them anytime?

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adore your doodled flowers and vines! They are often the highlight of my weekly freebies. Thank you so much!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Fantastic!
Thank you so very much!!!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Liza in NC said...

Congrats on becoming a Scrap Gypsy. Thank you for the vine. :)

7:36 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

Beautiful artwork! Thank you!

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on becoming a Gypsy!!! Tire of these beautiful swirls ??? I think not ...thank you for sharing them with us.
Blessings
Glenda

8:05 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

Love the flowers! Thanks so much!

10:15 AM  
Blogger mel hains said...

ill never get tired of flowers and swirls! thanks so much for sharing!
much love, mel xxxx

3:56 AM  
Blogger Sela said...

Lindo...parabéns.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/*
*/