Dancing Lines

Digital-scrapbooker and Digital Scrapbooking Designer

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Circle Vine...

Hi everyone. Thank you so much for the wonderful comments on my last freebie. I had a great response to my "Friendship" kit. I think once a month i'll be offering a mini-kit. I was so excited to see My "Friends" layout of DD and her friend featured at 2Peas.

The freebie is no longer available. This week i created a vine but it's a circle vine. I just wanted to do something different. I hope you like it. Here's the preview:
Here's my layout using the circle vine and other goodies. Look at DD in hot pink shades. She won't leave house without it.
{credits: bg paper by Meredith Fenwick, pink and orange papers by Lauren Reid, ribbons, flowers, beaded bit and sequins by Amy martin, zigzag stitching by Syrin, circle stitching by Karen Hunt, buttons by Gina Miller, girl lables by DC (i was unable to locate the TOU for the lables), negative film strip by Syrin}
Please read the TOU included with the download. If you use my work in your layout, please send me a link. I'd love to see how you use my designs. Please leave a comment if you download the freebie.
Thank you and have a great weekend!
--JD

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger HeatherB said...

Woohoo! Am I the first comment?
I have been lurking around waiting to see what you would come up with. I discovered your blog last week, loved your kit, and bookmarked it in anticipation of another creative freebie and you haven't disappointed. Your work is wonderfully unique! Thank you!

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's beautiful, great circle vines and so the colours. Your LO is so pretty! Thank you!!

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this, it's so unique! You always have such wonderful designs! TYFS

~Lil B~

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks. I envision lots of fun ways to use this.

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah! i have just the perrrrfect use for this! TY TY TY!

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is awesome--your designs are always unique, fun and inspiring! Thanks so much!

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this! So cute but different!! Thanks so much!!

1:38 AM  
Blogger Serena said...

Oh so lovely! Thank you so very much for spoiling us! :D I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what's next! I have some frames on my blog if you'd like! :)

Take care and thanks once again for sharing!! (she looks really cute in her glasses btw!!)

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! This is awesome!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Cool vine! Thanks so much

2:08 PM  
Blogger Turner Family said...

I am new to digital scrapbooking. Love this design, look forward to using it, and will keep coming back for more!!!

10:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks - this looks like a lot of fun to play with.

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super cute...tfs!!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/*
*/