Dancing Lines

Digital-scrapbooker and Digital Scrapbooking Designer

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Some exciting news...

I have to share some really exciting news with you guys. I'm selling my designs at the Lilypad. I cannot put in words how i'm feeling at these moment, nervous and excited at the same time. If i could sell my designs anywhere it would be at the lilypad.

Everything in my store is 30% off for the weekend. There's a storewide sale at the lilypad so don't forget to check some fabulous products out by the lilypad designers.

Here's a preview of what's in my store:


The amazing lilypad CT has been working to showcase my products. Check out the gallery for inspiration.

I've been really busy working on my products for the store and i didn't have time to design a freebie. Check back on monday for little something.

Thank you and don't forget to support me if you really like my stuff.
--Jenna

5 Comments:

Blogger JenBreeze said...

Whoo-hoo!! I'm thrilled for you, Jenna! This is exactly what I was suspecting and hoping for. What an amazing opportunity - it's a great store and a great group of designers to be working with. I'll say it again: I wish you the best!!

6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jenna!!!

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhhh, so happy for you! You'll do great I know. Your creations are great and not the same stuff as everyone else....just be you!! good luck.
-sheryl

1:53 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Congratulations! I didnt recognise your name for a minute but I sure did know your designs!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Sandra Evertson said...

Congrats on selling your designs!
Your work is just Fabulous!
So Clean and Fresh!
www.sandraevertson.blogspot.com

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/*
*/