Dancing Lines

Digital-scrapbooker and Digital Scrapbooking Designer

Friday, November 02, 2007

Whimsical doodles!

Do you love funky, fun, whimsical doodles? If yes, then check out my new products for the Build Your Own Collaboration (BYOC) collection at Lilypad. These doodles can be used on any layouts. They add fun to any layouts. I have 5 products in my store today: Whimsical Delights, Doodle frames and borders, Fancy Swirls, Doodle alphas and polka dot papers. Here are the preview:

Here are my layouts using the BYOC collection:
Check out lilypad blog and gallery for some challenges and fun surprises.
Tomorrow is the first National Digital Scrapbooking Day so make sure to check out my blog for some goodies and some great deals.
Thank you and see you tomorrow.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love your layouts. The photos are stunning.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Your doodles are stunning, I am off to buy that collection, I am an addict!!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/*
*/