Dancing Lines

Digital-scrapbooker and Digital Scrapbooking Designer

Friday, December 07, 2007

new toy...

Everyone must be busy shopping for the holidays. Hubby was on a business trip and just got back. Well let's just say i'm glad he's back. DD is handful. I'm sorry i haven't posted the freebie yet. I started working on it last week and it's not finished yet. Hopefully i'll finish it by end of the weekend.

Wanna see my new toy?

I found a good deal on amazon.com. I've been dreaming about this camera for a while. Haven't played with it much. I need to read the manual.

In other news, i have 2 brand new products in my store:





They are perfect for any layouts.

Have a great weekend!
--JD

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love mine too. Got it for my birthday in August and have really enjoyed playing with it.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/*
*/