Dancing Lines

Digital-scrapbooker and Digital Scrapbooking Designer

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Art Journal

Like my new header?

This is what i've been doing these days. DD loves coloring and whenever she's coloring she makes me sit with her. I bought this blank journal a while ago so when dd colors, i work on my journal. And let me say i'm really enjoying it. Here is a glimps of 3 journal pages:



It feels so good to be playing with markers & crayons & color pencils & glitter. :)
I need to get more supplies from a craft store so i can embellish these pages.

Hope you're having a good summer!
--JD

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenna, the colors are fantastic... an inspiration for a new kit probably? :)

6:19 AM  
Blogger Michelle Filo said...

stunning work!!!
xoxo

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/*
*/