Dancing Lines

Digital-scrapbooker and Digital Scrapbooking Designer

Sunday, June 08, 2008

It's been...

a long time since I've updated this blog. Just returned from a long trip. Let's say I'm glad to be back. So summer is here and we have a fun BYOC (Build Your Own Collaboration) collection out at Lilypad. The colors are fabulous. I designed four products for the BYOC collection.

What else is new? Yes, I'm devoting more time to my Canon Rebel. I need to get out of the Auto mode and experiment with other features. Here's a picture i took recently of DD and her friends. I played with levels and curves in photoshop and i really loved the way this photo turned out.



Oh yeah, we went cherry and strawberry picking on Saturday and DD had a blast. She ate so many cherries. She loves fruits and cherries and strawberries are her favorites. Someone had little too much fun with the cherries. :)

Enjoy the sunny days!

--JD


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/*
*/