Dancing Lines

Digital-scrapbooker and Digital Scrapbooking Designer

Friday, February 01, 2008

New Products and Sale!

Happy Friday! I was busy designing for February BYOC (Build Your Own Collaboration). I have 5 products in this month's collection. I have a paper pack, doodle frames and border pack, doodle words pack and 2 doodles pack which has some funky heart doodles, a love doodle cluster and other fun things. Check out my store for more details. This month's BYOC has 30 products. It's the biggest BYOC ever. There's also a special promotion going on for the weekend, "Spend More, Save More". All the BYOC products over $2 are 20% off.

Here's a preview of my products:



Here are some layouts using the Feb BYOC collection:



Thank you and have a great weekend!
--JD

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynette said...

Love all the new stuff Jenna... your frames rock!

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/*
*/