Dancing Lines

Digital-scrapbooker and Digital Scrapbooking Designer

Friday, March 07, 2008

Is it spring yet?

I'm so ready for spring. This year's winter seems so long. I'm just glad that i don't have to deal with snow just the rain and cold temperature. Even if spring is not here yet, spring has arrived at Lilypad. Have you checked the Lilypad shoppe today? It's packed with lots of spring goodies. I just really enjoyed designing this months BYOC (Build Your Own Collaboration) collection.

Here's my Contribution.



Here's a layout i did using some of the spring goodies:



Have a wonderful weekend!
--JD

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NICE BLOG.

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spring layouts! I wish spring would hurry up and actually get here. Then again since it's raining and not snowing I suppose that means it IS actually spring… still not warm enough though. Anyway, Scrapbooking is something I've been thinking about getting into just to see what I can come up with.

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/*
*/