Dancing Lines

Digital-scrapbooker and Digital Scrapbooking Designer

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fruits...

I had to document this before i forget. DD loves fruits. Give her any fruit and she'll eat it. She won't touch any other food if there are fruits around.

We go to our local farmer's market every weekend to pick up some fresh fruits. I just cut them up in cubes and give it her for snack. I also love fruits and my favorites are pluots, nectarines, cherries, blueberries and watermelon.

Oh and how can i forget mangoes. Love 'em. I make smoothie out of mango pulp. It's YUMMM!

I freeze grapes and blueberries and dd loves them. Try it if you haven't. Kids love it!


Ok ....this post is making me hungry for some fruits.

bye for now.
--JD

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh yummy fruits!

you've been tagged - a simple one! :)
happy day.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/*
*/