Dancing Lines

Digital-scrapbooker and Digital Scrapbooking Designer

Thursday, January 08, 2009

another year older....

Yes, i'm yet another year older! Time is flying by and i have so much to do and not enough time. I had a wonderful birthday. Hubby worked from home, we picked dd up from school and went out for lunch. We really enjoyed our lunch and time together as a family. :) I was exempt from doing the mommy duty and household chores.



I'm back to my normal routine, doing laundry right now. :)

Have you check the lilypad boutique? The lilypad is celebrating 2 year anniversary. The celebration is month long so don't forget to check it out for special sales.



You can win a $10 gift card to my store. Here's the catch, show me your layout using my goodies. Post the layout link in the commet field. I will pick 3 people. You have until the end of January to post your links. I will send out the gift cards in first week of february.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!
--JD

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Putnam said...

Here is one of my favorite layout I have made to date, and it has a few of your items on it -

http://www.myscrapbookart.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=41363&ppuser=857

Natalie

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/*
*/