Dancing Lines

Digital-scrapbooker and Digital Scrapbooking Designer

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Flower Doodle Freebie




The download is no longer available. This week's freebie is a beautiful lotus flower. All my doodles are copyrighted. Always give credit to me when using any of my freebies. Read the TOU included with the download zip file. If you download the freebie, please leave a comment.

Thank you.

ps: If you use my doodles in your layout, please email me the link of your layout. I'd love to see it.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful flower. I just love your doodles, I think they are much more than a doodle. They are a true work of art.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Gorgeous drawing doodle! Is this a lilypad flower... ummm, forget what those are technically called...lol. very cool, thanks! :D

8:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for your pretty prezzie!

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for the beautiful flower. I agree, your doodles are more like a work of art, and I love the colors you use.
Laurie

2:42 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

What a lovely flower - thank you

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this flower! Thanks so much! cg

1:32 AM  
Blogger lebjs said...

Very beautiful flower doodle. Thank you very much for sharing!

6:12 AM  
Blogger Daily said...

Beautiful Doodle.
Thank you for sharing.

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing! I LOVE IT!

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your pretty flower doodle with me.I love it!

3:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've become the first blog I go to on Friday :) Thanks again for this beautiful flower!

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/*
*/