Dancing Lines

Digital-scrapbooker and Digital Scrapbooking Designer

Friday, August 18, 2006

Friday Freebie



The doodle is no longer available for download. I am little late in posting friday freebie. DD is not feeling well. Anyway, here's today's doodle freebie. The freebie wil be available for a week. Please read the read me file included with the download. Always give credit to me when using this doodle.

I want to see creative use of my doodle so here's what i'm going to do.
1. Make a layout using this doodle by Tuesday.
2. Post a link to your layout in the comment field or email me at dancinglines at gmail dot com.

I will select 3 layouts that i like and the winning layouts will receive this fabulous Flower Vine Doodle. I will be announcing the results on Thursday.



6 Comments:

Blogger mgc said...

Thanks for the doodle!

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the doodle.


Michelle

5:07 PM  
Blogger Across the Miles Photography said...

Thanks! I'm off to scrap w/it! :)

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope dd feels better soon. Thanks for this great doodle!

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the gorgeous doodle! You are very talented and I love your blog!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks so much! Great doodle! :)

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

/*
*/